When I see good work, I try as much as possible to add value to it and also drive momentum and traction to the creator as much as I can because being a hustler myself – I know how under-appreciated most creatives are. Can you see how amazing the above painting looks???
Ayogu Kingsley is an excellent example of African artists momentously excelling in the current art landscape . The large demand for his work attests to his superb artistic talent. The passion and sensitivity in his art connect uniquely with each individual.
Born September 23rd 1994, and originating from Aji Igboeze North L.G.A. Enugu, Nigeria, he is a Mastermind NCE holder in Painting and Graphics, Certified by Enugu State College of Education. He is one of the leading figures of the Hyperrealist movement, an artistic style that can often be mistaken as photography at first glance. Ayogu Kingsley treats his paintings as poetry which captivates the viewer and inundates you in emotion. His art appeals to the conscience of the people whom experience his work. His paintings allow you to find compassion within yourself; they act as a trigger to tap into human solidarity.
Kingsley achieves this intensity through the stunning, lens-like detail applied to his work. Every blemish, scar or intricate feature he adds to his paintings help express the truth in his work. Majority of his work depicts his subjects in uncomfortable situations; situations with a wide spectrum of displayed emotion through tears, despair and affinity. The viewer of his pieces is compelled to feel connected to the paintings, searching for ways to console or free the subject from distress. His paintings endorse unity and human empathy, bridging a relationship between his work and his viewers.
⛔Website live now!! Good morning folks, trust you had a great night 💚💚. The wait of my website is finally over, its live now. Link on my bio: www.ayogukingsley.com. This site was designed by @nwavemagazine's editor @esco_boomin. Link on my bio guys!! visit, share and Enjoy. Love you all. #ayogukingsley #painter #hyperrealism
According to Kingsley – His paintings are adorned with blessings from above which appeals and give peace to the world thereby bringing people from different background together for the sake of Love and Unity.
His paintings seek to express themes of daily experience of human life and nature which has been defined as ” poetry that speaks to create pulsating appeal to the conscience of people”
I believe this guy is super talented and his works deserves more awareness!
Kingsley Ayogu AWARDS
- Finalist Spanish visual Art competition.
- Winner Talent for Praize Music and Art Competition 2015.
- Winner Best Experiment Artist at LIMCAF 2016.
- Group leader at Enugu State Art Schools Mural Workshop, organized by Alliance Francaise 2017.
- Winner Vin Martin Ilo Award at LIMCAF 2017
Kingsley Ayogu EXHIBITION
- Spanish Visual Art Competition Grand Finale 2015.
- Talent for Praize Music and Art Competition Grand Finale 2015.
- LIMCAF Zonal Exhibition 2016.
- LIMCAF Grand finale 2016.
- The Sojourner Art Exhibition 2017(Initiated & Curated by Ayogu Kingsley for FAAE, ESCET).
- MAEZOE Art First Lagos 2017.
- Not Seen but Felt debut solo Exhibition 2017.
- LIMCAF Enugu Zonal Exhibition.
- LIMCAF Grand Finale Exhibition 2017.
- Moniker Art Fair, Brooklyn New York 2018
To get in touch with Kingsley, visit his website www.ayogukingsley.com (Tell him that Daniel, The Presidential Hustle sent you, he will do you good)
Kindly use the comment box below to share your thoughts on his partings and be sure to use the social media share buttons to share with your friends and loved ones 🙂